Every owner of an online business is looking for a way to attract users and increase sales. The best way to do both of these things is usually to build a strong relationship with your audience. However, this can be difficult to do when you are just starting out.
Email marketing is an excellent strategy, although you need the right tools to help you. Weber, for example, might be exactly the solution you’re looking for. This email marketing platform offers several features to help you with your marketing campaigns.
In this article, we’ll discuss the benefits of email marketing, then see how AWeber makes the task easier. Then we’ll cover how to integrate AWeber with your WordPress installation, and conclude with some tips for optimizing your results. Let’s dive in!
Why email marketing is vital to your business
Email marketing for WordPress involves using email subscription lists (usually powered by your WordPress installation or a third party) to build stronger relationships with your readers or customers. You can use your email campaigns to share premium content, promote special offers and events, or keep your audience informed through regular newsletters.
There are many benefits to using email marketing, such as:
- low cost: Email marketing is relatively cheap compared to traditional marketing.
- raise popularity of brand: Your target audience will become more familiar with your brand through your emails and can easily share your content.
- The ability to target high-quality leads: If your email list is subscription-based, you know its readers are already interested.
You might be wondering how to implement an email marketing campaign, especially if you’re on a limited budget. You can try creating your email list manually, but you can get better results with a tool dedicated to the process.
AWeber is a platform that allows you to create, manage and analyze email marketing campaigns. It’s easy to use and beginner friendly, making it a solid choice for any user. You’ll benefit from flexible features that are easy to implement, and reliable support to help you when you get stuck.
- Easily create emails with the drag-and-drop editor.
- Build custom registration forms to collect important user information.
- Target specific email subscribers based on their preferences.
- Track your marketing results with analytics.
price: AWeber’s pricing options range from $19 to over $149 per month.
How to Integrate AWeber with WordPress
First, we recommend that you take some time to check Full documentation for AWeber, to understand how the platform works.After that, here are some simple steps to get it working with WordPress
Step 1: Publish the registration form to your site
To get started, navigate to your AWeber account and click registration form:
choose green Create a registration form button is taken to the template selection screen. Here you can preview the template and choose which one to use for the form:
After choosing a template, you will get the option to choose a color.After making your selection, click load template. This will set you up and enable you to start customizing the template’s settings.
The first thing you’ll be prompted to do is add some basic information, such as header text and form name. You can then decide where the subscriber will be sent when they are done. This can be a simple page created by AWeber, or your own website:
The choice you make here is up to you.Once you are satisfied with your decision, save your form and click Go to step 3.
Now is the time to add your form to your WordPress site.To publish yourself, select I will install my form:
Finally, save or update the page. If you preview it from the front end, you should now see your form!
Step 2: Set up AWeber Blog Broadcasting
Now that your form is up and running, go back to your AWeber account.under message, choose Blog broadcast and click Create a blog broadcast:
Add your WordPress blog’s RSS feed URL to the appropriate field, then select a feed template from the drop-down list to the right of the message area:
After this, you will be able to determine some basic settings for broadcasting. You can set a schedule for sending times and choose triggers. For example, you can send a broadcast after a certain number of new posts or on a specific day of the month:
If you want to automatically send broadcasts based on triggers of your choice, check automatic delivery. Then save your settings and you’re all set! Don’t forget to test your broadcast to make sure everything works.
Tips for Optimizing Email Marketing Results
Now that you know how to integrate AWeber with WordPress, let’s talk about some of the things you can do to optimize your results. First, you may want to follow some basic strategies:
- Take an active approach to tracking your results. AWeber’s analytics features provide a wealth of useful information, such as opens, click-through rates, and unsubscribes. You can use these details to determine what works best.
- Segment your list. Using the information from the analysis results, you can create segmented lists to target different types of subscribers with the content they are most interested in.
- Connect AWeber to your login page provider. If you currently use a login page provider, you can connect it seamlessly to AWeber.
- Check out AWeber’s application integration. You can Connect AWeber to many programs You already use, such as MailOptin or a social media application.
Finally, you may also want to consider choosing one or more tools to enhance your AWeber installation:
- OptinMonster is a feature-rich WordPress plugin that you can use to create high-converting opt-in forms for your website. You can easily integrate your AWeber subscriber list with your OptinMonster form to increase lead generation.
- hey yo is a tool that allows you to build event pages optimized for social media and mobile devices. Connect it with AWeber to increase your leads and drive better engagement.
- digital god Lets you send secure file downloads to people on the mailing list. So if you have a sweepstakes or giveaway and need to send files to the winners, Digioh, for example, offers a private way to do that.
Each of these strategies and tools can benefit your new AWeber integration, so we recommend you check it out!
One of the most valuable aspects of email marketing is the way it allows you to maintain a relationship with your audience after they leave your website. Your subscribers sign up for your mailing list, which means they want the information you provide.
Now, you just need to target these audiences with valuable content. Use our tips to grow your email list, then pump out useful content and posts to send to your audience.
Do you have any questions about how to optimize your email marketing strategy with AWeber? Let us know in the comments section below!